Monday, January 18, 2016

Last of the Excursions and Meetings

Royal Palace
Today was the first time I have ever visited a royal palace that is still a residence. Since the palace was only built about a century ago (which, in the grand scheme of things, is still pretty recent), it was still beautifully intact.

The palace is so new because during the Khmer Empire, the capital was in Siem Reap. Then between 15th to 19th centuries, the capital moved around the country as Khmer Empire was in decline, finally settling in Phnom Penh in 1863 after the implementation of the French Protectorate. The palace was built next to some sacred Buddhist grounds where fresh water still flows today.

We saw the throne hall, the structure where the King used to mount his elephants, museums housing royal regalia, as well as numerous pagodas where the ashes of previous royal family members rest. Except for the royal residence, the palace grounds are open to the public and the beautifully kept grounds provide a respite from the busy streets outside. 

Meeting with the Distributor
In the afternoon we had our last in-country meeting. We met with one of the distributors with whom Kirirom works in order to gain an outside perspective and assess where Kirirom stands in the market. After a brief Q&A with the COO, we toured the facilities. It was a perfect way to wrap up our meetings as we start dissecting all the information and dive into the case study.

1 comment:

  1. I saw comments from people who already got their loan from Mr Pedro and I decided to apply under their recommendations and just 5 days later I confirmed my loan in my bank account a total amount of $850,000 .00 which I requested for.This is really a great news and I am advising everyone who needs real loan lender to apply through their email : pedroloanss@gmail.com or WhatsApp : +18632310632. I am happy now that I have gotten the loan I requested .

    ReplyDelete